I've stopped using TFS with CodePlex and so I will be uploading Releases from now on or until TFS gets better to use than Visual SourceSafe 2005.
This Release includes both VS 2008 and VS 2010 beta2 solutions and projects, so you can play around in whichever IDE suits you best.
This Release includes the following new features:
- AudioPreProcessor - enables you to write your own custom audio modifier
- Added Audio Effects into the Sample app to showcase the AudioPreProcessor:
- Pan - simulates a Pan effect (use the effect slider to shift from left to right channels)
- Noise - a simple random noise generator injected into the audio
- Echo - a simple echo effect
- Pitch Shift - using code from dspdimension.com, the Pitch Shift allows you to change the pitch of the audio without changing the duration (use the effect slider to change pitch)